The June 23, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by the song, “Bridge Over Troubled Waters.” We’d like to thank all the loved ones, friends, and doctors who’ve been our “bridges” during our own “troubled waters.” We wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you!
Watch the video of Josh Groban and Brian McKnight singing “Bridge Over Troubled Waters,” then tell us about a time you were going through “troubled waters” with Migraine, Cluster, or other headache disorder and someone helped you get through the storm.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.com.