The June 21 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge is dedicated to the Shades for Migraine campaign.
Today is World Migraine Solidarity Day. Even if you don’t have Migraine, take the challenge by wearing a pair of sunglasses today (even indoors and even if it’s not sunny), to show your solidarity with people living with light sensitivity caused by Migraine. Post a photo of yourself wearing shades in the comments below or on your favorite social media platform. Use the hashtag #ShadesforMigraine!
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month