The June 17, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by Meditation XVII of Devotions upon Emergent Occasions by John Donne, written in 1683.
No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were; any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
Although Migraine and other headache disorders can be isolating, none of us are truly alone. Each one of us is affected by the other. Our successes, failures, and setbacks are shared. Give an example from your own experience that reflects our interconnectedness.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month