The June 24, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by How to Find Your Tribe – The Right People for You. It’s a short booklet that shares tips on how to identify the people we want in our tribe and how to nurture those relationships. Some examples include:
“Because the members of our tribe would drop whatever they are doing to be at our side when we need them. So we need to make sure that our calls for help are the ones that are worth the bother.”
“Think of yourself on a porch of a nursing home or your own home when you are retired. While you are doing something to pass the time while talking, who are the people around you?”
Understanding and supporting the unique needs of living with Migraine and other headache disorders is essential for all our tribe members. Who’s in your tribe? Why did you choose them? Are there people who need to join or leave your tribe? How would you make that happen?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month