#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day 9 was inspired the Disney film, “The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.” In the story, Pooh gets stuck in the entrance of Rabbit’s house. All his friends try to help, but Pooh won’t budge. Rabbit grows impatient and Pooh feels discouraged. Several friends even try to cheer him up or offer advice. Nothing except time will solve the problem.
Have you ever been “stuck” in your Migraine or Headache treatment progress? Maybe your loved ones behaved in ways similar to Pooh’s friends. Tell us about your experience getting stuck. Did you find a solution? Perhaps, like Pooh’s situation, only time resolved the problem? Maybe you’re still stuck?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month