#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day 6 was inspired by the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives to liberate Europe from Nazi occupation on this day in 1944. Today is the 74th anniversary of D-Day and also a special recognition day for all military veterans. Did you know that up to 20 percent of veterans deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan experience traumatic brain injury (TBI)? These injuries often lead to post-trauma headache.
People living with Migraine, Cluster, post-trauma headache, or other headache disorder often refer to themselves as “warriors.” Tell us about your battle with Migraine and Headache. If you’re a veteran with Migraine or headache, please tell your story. We appreciate your service and your sacrifice!
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.com.