#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day #11 was inspired by My Place in this World by Michael W. Smith. Recorded in 1991, the lyrics say, “…not a lot to lean on, I need your light to help me find my place in this world.”
Living with Migraine or other headache disorders, have you ever felt alone, lacking purpose or direction? Finding a place in this world when you have Migraine, Cluster, or other debilitating headache disorder can be difficult. Our heads don’t always cooperate with our dreams. Others misunderstand us, making assumptions about our abilities and motives. Have you found your place in this world or are you still searching? Has someone else been the “light” that helped you find your way?
Listen to Michael sing My Place in this World. Let it inspire you today.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.co
© Copyright 2018 Tammy Rome. All rights reserved.
Medical Review by: David Watson, MD