#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day #10 was inspired by a portion of the U.S. Army Rangers’ creed: “I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy.” This phrase is often paraphrased, “no man left behind.”
In our search for effective Migraine, Cluster, and Headache treatment, it’s easy to become focused on ourselves. Certainly, it’s a good idea to make ourselves a priority. We may become so focused that we forget the millions of others who are trying to find answers, too. It’s especially tempting to forget others who are still struggling once we find relief. Regardless of our own progress, what steps can we take to make sure no one else is left behind?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.com
© Copyright 2018 Tammy Rome. All rights reserved.
Medical Review by: David Watson, MD