The June 27, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge was inspired by the song “Lean On Me.” The lyrics begin,
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain, we all have sorrow,
but if we are wise, we know that there’s always tomorrow.
Lean on me when you’re not strong and I’ll help you carry on,
for it won’t be long ’til I’m gonna need somebody to lean on.
Solutions to Migraine, Cluster, and headache disorders are tough to find sometimes. We can do everything right and still face stubborn symptoms with little relief. When we summon the courage to push through the impulse to isolate, we may find our answers by reaching out to others. Listen to the medley by Anthem Lights for a little inspiration, then share your ideas on how we can all lean on each other for support, love, ideas, and encouragement.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.com.