The June 18, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge is dedicated to all the hard-working pediatric headache specialists, parents, and educators who lovingly care for our very littlest Migraine patients.
Did you know…
- About 10 percent of children under age 12 have Migraine. Prior to adolescence, Migraine affects boys and girls almost equally.
- Although rare, Cluster Headache can affect children and adolescents, too.
- Concussion injuries from school sports also put kids at risk for headache disorders.
Tell us about the child in your life who lives with Migraine or other headache disorder. How is their experience different from adults? What unique challenges do they face?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
- Students with Migraine Deserve Better
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.co
© Copyright 2018 Tammy Rome. All rights reserved.
Medical Review by: David Watson, MD