The June 19, 2018 Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Social Media Challenge is dedicated to every patient, caregiver, physician, and advocate who ever set aside their differences to work together for the common goal of Migraine and Headache disorders awareness.
It’s easy to get caught up in our own concerns and lose sight of the bigger picture. Tell us about a time when you set aside your desires to accomplish something greater for the benefit of the whole Migraine and Headache community. If you haven’t had the opportunity to do this, then tell us what you think would be a great common goal for all of us.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month