June 29th has historically been recognized as Chronic Migraine Awareness day. Chronic Migraine affects four percent of those living with Migraine and is characterized by:
- 15 or more headache days per month
- at least eight are Migraine attacks
With Chronic Migraine, the odds are greater than 50 percent that Migraine will ruin our day. Do you, or someone you care about, have Chronic Migraine? Tell us how you keep going, against the odds.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month