Managing Migraine, Cluster Headache, or other Headache disorders isn’t just about finding the right medical treatment. Tracking our attack frequency, identifying and avoiding triggers, and making healthy lifestyle choices are all essential. These healthy habits don’t always come easily. That’s when asking a trusted friend for help can make a difference. Accountability increases our chances of making lasting, positive changes.
Tell us about someone who has helped you make health lifestyle changes. How did that accountability make a difference? If you haven’t found someone yet, describe the kind of person you think would help you best.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month